2021 NSW Seniors Festival Grants program
The Grants Program provides $200,000 in seed funding to organisations and councils to run local festival programs and activities that provide opportunities for people over 60 to remain active, healthy, engaged and contributing to their local communities.
Applications for the 2021 NSW Seniors Festival grants program open at 9am on Thursday 14 January 2021.
All applications must be submitted online via SmartGrants.
Applications will close at 11.59pm on Thursday 4 February 2021.
Who can apply?
Category 1 and 2
- not-for-profit organisations
- charitable organisations
- public companies limited by guarantee
- local government authorities based in NSW
- local government organisations only
What can be applied for?
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and activities, for example:
- Programs offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops
Applications can be for small scale, multiple and larger activities throughout the NSW Seniors Festival.
What can’t be applied for?
The NSW Seniors Festival Grants Program does not support:
- Any activity of a commercial nature that is for profit
- Capital works including building work
- Permanent salaries/wages (costs for temporary tutors/instructors for your project or event can be included)
- Permanent equipment purchases for example tables and computers
- Business as usual costs or general operating expenses
- Programs and activities that encourage gambling such as bingo, or the consumption of alcohol
- The cost of travel to the Premier’s Gala Concerts
- Projects and activities coordinated by NSW Government Departments and Statutory Authorities
- The same program or activity twice. For example, two different organisations cannot apply for funds for the same program or activity
- Catering will not be funded in Category 2 and Category 3.
Who can I contact?