IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Information
Please read the information included on this page carefully. If you have secured tickets on behalf of others, please ensure that you share this information with them.
The safety of event patrons is of top priority and whilst we will be taking pre-cautions and measures to help achieve this, we will require the full cooperation of event attendees. It is the responsibility of event patrons to follow the instructions and guidelines of the NSW Government, the event and the venue in relation to COVID-19, to assist in delivering a COVID Safe event.
What will be required of you and what to expect as an event patron when attending the Premier’s Gala Concerts and NSW Seniors Festival Expo
It is essential that patrons abide by all current NSW Public Health Orders as well as event and venue guidelines. This includes but is not limited to:
- If you have any symptoms or have been identified as a close contact, please stay home and get tested. Please do NOT attend these events.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, especially in settings where you cannot physically distance. Please note that if you are travelling to the concerts and/or expo via public transport, face masks are mandatory on all modes of public transport.
- Practice good hygiene
- Practice physical distancing where practical
- Abide by the venue’s Conditions of Entry (which will be displayed at the point of entry)
To understand what you can expect when you arrive at the concerts and/or expo, please visit ICC Sydney’s website, www.iccsydney.com.au/EventSafe where you can access the venue’s EventSafe Operating Guide.
What to Bring
Patrons are advised to bring the following items with them to the concerts and expo:
- Face mask
- Hand Sanitiser
- It is encouraged for all patrons to bring their own hand sanitiser with them. Hand sanitiser will also be available through-out the venue.
- A credit/debit card if you wish to make any purchases
- Please note that ICC Sydney is a cashless venue
Please keep up to date with current Public Health Orders, rules, restrictions and health advice listed on the NSW Government website www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19