Seniors Festival Resources
If you’re planning a program or activity to celebrate the 2021 NSW Seniors Festival, we’re here to help you promote it. The theme for the 2021 festival is In our nature.
We can help you promote all of the great things you have planned on social media:
- List your program or activity as an event on your organisation’s Facebook page, add NSW Seniors Festival as a co-host, and we’ll share it on our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter @NSWSeniorsFest and tag us in your posts so we can retweet you.
- Use #NSWSeniorsFestival so we can find your posts.
We’ve created a range of templates, downloadable web and social media banners, and other materials to help you promote your program or activity as part of the NSW Seniors Festival.
- Social Media Tile - 600x600px JPG, 102.12 KB
- Social Media Tile - 200 x 630px JPG, 147.97 KB
- Email Signature JPG, 71.97 KB
- A3 Poster - Editable (In-house Print) PDF, 1429.71 KB
- A3 Poster - Editable (Professional Print) PDF, 2253.88 KB
- A3 Poster - Generic (In-house Print) PDF, 1324.42 KB
- A3 Poster - Generic (Professional Print) PDF, 1324.33 KB
- NSW Government logo (funded by) PNG, 25.53 KB
- NSW Government logo (supported by) PNG, 25.19 KB
- NSW Government branding guidelines PDF
Various images you can use for your posts:
Can't find what you're looking for?
Email us with your question at NSWSeniorsFestival@facs.nsw.gov.au