If you’re planning an event to celebrate the 2020 NSW Seniors Festival, we’re here to help you promote it. The theme for the 2020 festival is Love to Celebrate.
We can help you promote all of the great things you have planned on social media:
- List your event or activity as event on your organisation’s Facebook page, add NSW Seniors Festival as a co-host, and we’ll share it on our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @NSWSeniorsFest and tag us in your posts so we can retweet you
- Use #NSWSeniorsFestival so we can find your posts.
We’ve created a range of templates, downloadable web and social media banners and ideas for promotions to help you get the word out on your event or offer. You’re encouraged to use these resources to promote your event as part of the NSW Seniors Festival.
- Communications toolkit PDF, 4070.3 KB
- Communications templates DOCX, 521.39 KB
- NSW Government logo (funded by) PNG, 25.53 KB
- NSW Government logo (supported by) PNG, 25.19 KB
- NSW Government branding guidelines PDF, 4198.69 KB
- Email signature PNG, 72.74 KB
- Social media header/web banner PNG, 485.72 KB
- Love to Celebrate banner PNG, 156.02 KB
- Social media tile PNG, 1826.84 KB
- Theme social media tile PNG, 13.55 KB
- Social media frame grey PNG, 405.68 KB
- Social media frame pink PNG, 399.08 KB
- Generic NSW Seniors Festival poster PDF, 3164.19 KB
- Editable Seniors Festival poster PDF, 8363.25 KB
- Various images you can use for your posts:
Can't find what you're looking for?
Email us with your question at NSWSeniorsFestival@facs.nsw.gov.au