Submit your 2019 NSW Seniors Festival event or offer for FREE promotion.
Is your event or offer eligible?
To be eligible, your event, activity or offer must:
- be open to the public
- be based in NSW only
- be free or specially discounted
- be held between Monday 11 February – Friday 1 March 2019
- not promote religious activities or encourage gambling (eg. bingo).
FACS reserves the right to edit event details or decline to publish any event.
How to submit your event or offer
Your event submission cannot be saved. Prepare your responses before completing the form below. Details required include:
- name of your event or offer
- date of your event or offer
- event or offer location
- contact details for further information about the event or offer.
You will receive an email confirmation once your details have been submitted.
If your organisation is holding multiple events or offers, please complete a form for each.
If you are experiencing technical issues or wish to make changes to information you previously submitted please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Asterisks indicate a mandatory field
1. Are you submitting an event or an offer?
2. Organisation details
Your event or offer venue must have public liability insurance. FACS will not promote or support an event or offer that does not have insurance. Your public liability insurance certificate must be produced upon request by FACS.
3. Event or Offer details
In what area of NSW is your event or offer being held?
NSW Seniors Festival areas are segmented according to groups of Family & Community Services Districts (opens in new window):
- Sydney & Surrounds: FACS Districts of Sydney, Northern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Western Sydney, South Eastern Sydney and Nepean Blue Mountains
- Illawarra & South NSW: FACS Districts of Illawarra Shoalhaven, Southern NSW
- Central Coast & North NSW: FACS Districts of Central Coast, Hunter New England, Northern NSW, Mid North Coast
- West NSW: FACS Districts of Murrumbidgee, Western NSW, Far West
Your event must be open to the public to be published on the NSW Seniors Festival website.
Details of event used in promotional materials for your event (250 words max)
Please note seniors expect low or no cost events during NSW Seniors Festival.
The contact details provided for enquiries must be the person who looks after event bookings and can provide event information.
Accessibility symbols will be included in your listing. Tick where appropriate for your event, activity or offer: